Flairtender V1.0 was released earlier this month, we’re out of Early Access! Two weeks later and I have added support for custom .mp3 playlists, along with some festive decor for the main bar. There is more to come, and thank you everyone who purchased in EA for your support!
See the update here. Been working hard on getting actual customers in game and I think it elevates Flairtender to a new level. Just finished setting trading cards and other community aspects for approval. Also, stay tuned for some more exciting news in the upcoming weeks!
– Can toggle metric units (cL) on and off
– A shaker has been added, some drinks need to be shaken
– Improved UI
– Ice tongs have been added
– Drinks can now spill / pour into other glasses and the counter
– Drinks no longer fill up when upside down or sideways
– Minor improvements to art / decor of both bars
– Fixed a few bugs with custom drinks
– Recipe card now shows glass and method of creation
– Drinking sound when drinking drinks
– Fishbowl garnishes now work correctly
– Low grav mode added… just for fun
Just wanted to share a project I have been working on over the last few months for the company I used to work with (CAMECA Instruments, Inc.) called Atomic VR. This is not a game, but a program developed in Unity that allows the user to load any CAMECA data set, and manipulate it within virtual reality. The user can rotate and scale data, turn ions on / off, change the color and opacity of ions and surfaces, load new tips, and walk around data within VR. There is also an asymmetric component that allows a user on the PC point and direct the VR user, with many similar controls mirrored to the screen.
Today I wanted to officially announce the game I’ve been working on over the last few months called Flairtender. It’s a virtual reality bar tending game where you make drinks that are graded on speed, correctness, and how much flair / tricks you can perform while pouring them. It’s still in the early stages but I think there’s enough to where you can kind of understand the overall feel of the game!
I will try to keep updates coming every week or two, and I’m planning on a release this June to Steam for the HTC Vive and Oculus Touch.
If you want to join a mailing list for Flairtender, you can sign up here.